Familia De la Parte, en Tampa....desde Piloña, Infiesto...

Researching our ancestors in Asturias & America.<br>
Investigando nuestros antepasados en Asturias y America

Moderators: svgev, Maria Garcia Alvarez, Moderators

chiaray
asturias_and_me:

Familia De la Parte, en Tampa....desde Piloña, Infiesto...

Post by chiaray »

Hola, estoy buscando a familia que tengo en Hillsborough Tampa Florida con apellido De la Parte, dos de mis antepasados a principios de siglo y muy jóvenes se fueron alli como tantos otros. Sus nombre eran Angel y Timoteo de la Parte y eran de Piloña, Infiesto. Me gustaría saber de su familia, que vive allí en Tampa. Tengo algunos datos màs que desearía confirmar, si alguien vive en Tampa y pudiera echarme una mano lo agradecería.

Os felicito por éste foro tan útil y necesario.
Gracias y un saludo.
Rodrig54
asturias_and_me:

Post by Rodrig54 »

Sorry, my Spanish is pretty limited so the reply is in English.

That family still lives in Tampa. Angel and Mercedes Juan's daughter - Gloria married Edward de la Parte. His family was from the Infiesto area, I believe Soto de Duenas on the Rio Pilon. His mother was Hortensia de la Parte. Eduardo has since died but his wife and son still live in Tampa. Contact me by email and I can provide a telephone number to reach Gloria.
chiaray
asturias_and_me:

Post by chiaray »

Hello,
First, Thank you for answer my question. I can speak a little in english but I coudn't to get a conversation by phone, my english is not so good for that.
I want to tell you that I can't to send you a private message because I think that's because I'm a new member here and I must to have a minimum of post to can send private messages.
So, maybe you can send me a private message with an email of you where I can to write you there.
I don't know if I can write my email or facebook here so I prefer to make this question before.
Please, let me know how we can do it to make contact.
A lot of thanks.
Clara and Anagaly R. De la Parte.
chiaray
asturias_and_me:

Post by chiaray »

Hola Rodri, te he devuelto el email que me enviaste...con algunos datos familiares que tengo. Saludos.
Clara
Tengo familia en Tampa, FL.

Return to “Genealogy - Genealogía”